Monday, October 21, 2013

Preparing for a month of epic overachieving

NaNoWriMo's less than 2 weeks away, and I'm pretty darn excited. But before the event starts, I have some things to prepare.

Somehow I coerced my brain into thinking that doing a 50kKillMeNow challenge was a perfectly good idea. I plan on doing it on a Friday. Thankfully Mom has no work on that day, so I think it'll be a little bit easier to coerce her into letting me stay up late that first night.

But on the "off-chance" that I don't make that 50k day, I plan on shooting for it over the weekend. Of course, there's a slightly better chance that I could actually reach such a word count on those days. It's just a matter of making my siblings leave me the heck alone! ;P

Yeah, this should be interesting. xD

Here's a list of all the NaNoWriMo challenges I'm undertaking:

-50kKillMeNow on Nov. 1

-50k weekend

-Writing anywhere from 200k to 300k words that month

-Writing 8-10k every day

So, my fellow NaNo'ers, whether you happen to be overachieving or not, what are your NaNoWriMo goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment