Saturday, October 26, 2013

Shipping two very cute people in real life....and using them as the MCs in one of my stories.

Omg I've been wanting to do this for the longest time. Partially because it gives me warm, fuzzy feelings to write these two together because they'd make an adorable couple; also because I want to make my best friend blush.

See, said best friend has had a crush on this (very cute) guy for over 5 years now. Unfortunately, they never even became friends, because it seemed like he ignored her most of the time. And he sorta kinda did, but sometimes I think that he was just too self-absorbed to notice her sometimes. That or he was ignoring her because he liked her (which I strongly suspect. Who wouldn't have a crush on said best friend who happens to be insanely cute?!).

Anyways, I've written a scene with them before, and it's adorable and gives me so many fluffy feelings/omg-they're-so-cute kind of feels. But I really want to write a full-blown story with them as the MCs with all the adorable, cute flirting and stuff.

I'm grinning so hard right now. I know she's going to kill me when she finds out I've written a story like this. xD But that's the fun of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment