Friday, October 25, 2013

Challenge: Bed Day!

So! While browsing the nifty Word Wars, Prompts, and Sprints board, I came across this thread: http://nanowrimo.org/forums/word-wars-prompts-sprints/threads/127081

It's a cool challenge, IMO, and I'd love to undertake it. But!!! I'm still not allowed to have my computer in my bedroom, being on my computer (writing) for 12 hours would certainly give Mom enough reason to take it away (lol ;P), and it takes me less than 30 minutes on average to reach 1k words.

So I propose a slightly more challenging....challenge. Write 2,500 hours an hour for 3 hours straight. If I don't make the desired WC at the end of the hour, I have to do something unpleasant. I actually like exercising somewhat, so I think standing outside in summer-time-definitely-not-fall/winter-season-appropriate-clothing might work?? If y'all have any suggestions (save for me streaking. Please, it's just too cold.), leave 'em in the comments section.

I don't know what day I'm doing this on yet. It'll probably be on a Saturday, seeing that my siblings (and Mom, for that matter) probably won't let me get away with spending hours on my computer on any other day.

Anyways, BED DAY! I'm actually excited about this. I think this challenge will definitely get my arse into gear.


No comments:

Post a Comment