Sunday, October 27, 2013

Exercise goals for November (Not as boring as it sounds...I hope.)

Along with doing crazy NaNoWriMo things in November, I have some exercise goals. I've been dancing for many years, and one of my teachers commented that I have a really good core. But lately I haven't been doing the proper exercises during the week like I should (crunches, sit-ups...). I do, however, have a bit of an excuse as to why: It's painful. Yes yes, I know, no pain no gain. But I'm really skinny and every time I lie down on a hard surface I can feel every single disc on my spine. I need to get over that, though, so perhaps doing them on a slightly softer (not too soft) surface would help.

Here's a list of my exercise goals for November:





  • 50 crunches a day
  • 40 "calf stretches", which is basically me going up on releve until my calves burn so much I can hardly stand it.
  • Taking a walk 3 times a week. I've already tried to get into this, and I walk on a regular basis, but I want to create an absolute minimum for myself.
  • 10 sit-ups
Ah, this is going to be painful. But hey, no pain no gain! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment