Saturday, May 31, 2014

Plans for June and July

During June 2012 and 2013 I did "unofficial" NaNoWriMos. This year I had planned on skipping it entirely, instead taking the month of June to prepare for Camp NaNoWriMo (which comes in July).

But no, as the fates would happen, there have been people posting on Twitter about it. Then Jason asked if anyone else he knew was doing JuNoWriMo.

So of COURSE I have to do it now. It feels weird for him to NaNo when I'm not, and vice versa. (November 2013 we did a NaNoWager. I beat him. It was one of the most glorious moments EVER.) I currently have no novel ideas I want to work on (though I have a YA fantasy retelling that I may write in July), so I suppose a lot of today will be figuring out what I'm writing for June.

So anyways, June aside, here's what I'm planning to do in July.

.....

Wait for it...

......

I HAVE NO IDEA!

Seriously, I have no idea what I'm doing for this Camp NaNoWriMo. Usually if I pick a story idea a few weeks ahead, I ditch it three days before the event starts. At this point, I have no idea what genre I'm doing. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

*le sigh*

Remind me why I'm going to do back-to-back NaNos for two months? My dad is still sick to a certain extent (that's for another blog post) and I still have babysitting to do. My Mom and Jessica are going to spend most (or all) of June building the new loft beds (with desks underneath. OMG I finally get my own desk!!!), so my room is going to be a mess, which obviously isn't conducive to writing.

Oh well, my brain has decided we're doing it anyways. May God help us all.

Allonsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment