Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's been a week since I've posted. How glorious. :P

My laptop gave out on me Sunday or Monday. It kept freezing during boot-up, even when attempting to boot up in Safe Mode. Today, I let it attempt to boot up today and left it alone for a couple of hours. Imagine my surprise when I came back and the welcome screen was pulled up!!

*hopes that talking about that won't jinx anything*

Anyways, I wanted to talk about NaNoWriMo. It's 34 more days!! And as usual, I haven't decided on which projects I'll be doing. xD (I'm lacking in story ideas that I like.)

Oh yes, I said projects. For NaNo, I decided to do 10k a day. It didn't dawn on me until a few minutes after my crazy decision that it means I'll be writing 300k that month.

300,000 words.

The most I've ever written in a month is 85k. I've never considered shooting for such a high goal.

God only knows if I'll make it or not. I'd be happy if I reach 100k and over. xD

*cheers to my ambitious self*

*slams head into wall and cries because INSANITY*

No comments:

Post a Comment