Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I really should blog more, I know. But it took a while for me to transition from the awesomeness that is Tumblr to....this. Don't get me wrong, Blogger is okay, but the feed of Tumblr and the constant responses....yeah, I miss it and like it way better than Blogger. But again, I lack the choice to go back to that lovely micro-blogging site.

So...I've been sitting here for a while trying to figure out what to blog about. I think I'm just going to give y'all a super boring update on what I've been doing today.

I slept late, around 12:30 or 1 something. Ate some leftover Pop-tart, got Gracie some yogurt, and just relaxed for a few hours (also did some writing!). Then I cleaned the toilet, vacuumed the bedroom floor, and showered then took out some trash I didn't get to yesterday. Now all I have left is to clean the bathroom floor and wash the sink.

God this is boring I'm so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment