Monday, June 9, 2014

Slacker Slacker SLACKER

So instead of working on my WIP, I'm here, blogging. Woohoo new productive procrastination method!

My bedroom (that I share with my two sisters) is currently being painted. We're *almost* finished, then my mom is going to build up some loft beds with desks underneath. I am, of course, very excited (because hello, I WILL HAVE A DESK TO MYSELF! :D)

But until then, my room is filled with boxes of clothes and books and there's paint supplies everywhere. The mess is driving me nuts. Yet that's not my biggest problem (tee hee that's what she said ;)), my biggest problem is that the only space I have in my room to write at is on my bed. Which means lots of "oh I'll just lie my head down for five minutes....oops it's been two hours". It's not conducive to the writing process at all (as shown in the below screenshot of my spreadsheet.)


(I actually have less than 50,500 words to write. I just haven't updated the spreadsheet with today's total yet.)

Other than my having no desk at the moment (and the usual day-to-day stress I've been going through since April), there is no excuse for this.

But despite all of that, I need you people to come and yell at me on Twitter to write. Harass me constantly. Seriously. I need a good kick in the rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment