Thursday, December 5, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo 2014-Goals, dares, and all that fabulousness

I know what you're thinking. "NaNoWriMo JUST ended WHY IS SHE TALKING ABOUT CAMP NANO ALREADY HUSH YOURSELF." Yet I can't help but create my OA goals for the next event. Once an overachiever always an overachiever, y'know?

-Goals (will be updated as Camp gets closer)- 
-Write 50k in 8 days or less. (This NaNo '13 I did it in 9 days, and I'd love to be able to say that I did it in a week. xD)

-Have a six digit number at the end. I'm not sure what it'll be yet, but I want to go over what I got this NaNo. (154,212 words) I think it'd be cool if I could get a minimum 200k, but we'll see. ;3

-Pull off a (three day) 25k weekend. I've pulled off 10k days before, just not in a row! And even though 8k days aren't that hard anymore, doing a 25k weekend will prove interesting.

-Complete two novels



Now something for y'all. In the comments, I want y'all to give me some utterly ridiculous OA (overachiever) goals for Camp NaNo '14, just to spark some creativity and bring out my competitive side. And if you want to have a NaNoWager with me (*cough cough Jason Cantrell ;)*), I'm open to any challenges!




No comments:

Post a Comment