Friday, August 23, 2013

I'm actually having a hard time figuring out what to make a blog post about. I tried writing a post about what I'll be doing these next few months writing-wise, but it just seemed....I don't know, not me? This is why I miss Tumblr. It's a microblogging service, and so much cleaner to post through. (No sarcastic pun intended when I say it's "cleaner" to post through. ;P)

Though I need to stop saying that I miss Tumblr before Mom gets onto me....

Well perhaps blogging about my morning so far would do good.

I slept in a bed with Gracie. She may be small and three years old, but the child's a bed hogger. My left side was sore for a little bit after that. ;P I got up a few minutes after eleven. Had some crazy dreams, I think, but of course I wouldn't remember them.

Ugh...I can't do this. This just....isn't me. Maybe I can get back into the blogging groove later....when I get some good ideas on what to post about. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment